From complete master plans, conceived as a comprehensive whole, to conceptual plans and sketch plans for individual elements, Charles can help realize your specific desires for your home landscape.
Beginning with an initial meeting to identify the focus and scope of the project, your ideas are interpreted and incorporated into a conceptual plan that identifies the major elements proposed for the project. With your approval of the concept plan, specific details can be addressed and a budget developed. Early coordination with contractors ensure a seamless transition from design through installation. Charles has extensive experience working with contractors and specialists throughout the country and can provide the appropriate craftsmen for every aspect of a project. All materials are hand selected by Charles and crews are constantly monitored to assure you the finished product is the landscape of your dreams.
- Initial meeting – Align vision
- Design contract agreement
- Surveying – initial drafting of base plan
- Site analysis and study – choose hardscape materials, plant pallet development, special features identification
- Conceptual plan presentation
- Construction details as needed
- Estimating and budget approval
- Garden Building!